Apple iPhone X price in Pakistan and Specifications
Apple iPhone X price in Pakistan starts at Rs. 144,999. This is for the base variant that comes with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- Retail Price of Apple iPhone X in Pakistan is Rs. 144,999.
- Retail Price of Apple in USD is $1081.
3D cameras and a portrait mode for your secondary sensor
The cameras department of the iPhone X price in Pakistan presents another big change to what we’re used to seeing from the Cupertino Giants. The smartphone features a dual 12 MP primary camera with technologically improved 2x optical zoom, phase detection autofocus, OIS and a dual-tone LED flash. One of the two sensors is a telephoto sensor while the other is a wide-angled one (as was the case with the previous iPhones and the iPhone 8 Plus). Your craze with the portrait mode is likely to regain momentum while the camera’s claim to be the best in the business has also taken a huge hike upwards.
Display and Design:
The Apple iPhone X price in Pakistan is the first iPhone to sport a Super AMOLED display and at 5.8-inches, it is the largest iPhone to date as well. The iPhone X comes with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a FHD resolution with 3D touch and True-tone features for the display. Overall, the display is very sharp and the colors are highly accurate.
In terms of design, Apple has overhauled its traditional home-button in the front with thick bezels design and have replaced it with an eye-catching edge-to-edge bezel-less design. There is no home button and sadly no Touch ID as well. Though there is notch on the top-center of the smartphone which has been criticized by many but the front camera, proximity sensor, and Face ID (face-recognition) sensor are located there. The back is made up of glass as well and the frame is made up of stainless steel. With a scratch-resistant glass and IP67 water resistance, the Apple iPhone X is solidly built and despite the notch, it is one of the most attractive designs Apple has come up with.
The Apple iPhone X price in Pakistan sports a dual 12MP back camera setup – one of which is a wide-angle camera and the other is a telephoto camera. The image quality is great with the photos coming out with high level of detail, low noise, and brilliant colors. The dynamic range is quite impressive with both HDR on and off. The autofocus is accurate and the contrast is spectacular as well. However, when compared with the Google Pixel 2 camera, one would say that the Apple iPhone X’s colors are not as natural. Despite this, the iPhone X performs quite well in both daylight and lowlight conditions. The 7 MP front camera is very impressive and it comes with its own Retina flash that can help you take selfies in lowlight conditions as well. All in all, the camera on the iPhone X is one of the best smartphone cameras of 2017.
- All prices mentioned above are in Pak Rupees.
- The latest price of Apple iPhone X in Pakistan was updated from the list provided by Apple‘s official dealers and warranty providers.
- Price in Grey means without warranty price, these handsets are usually available without any warranty, in shop warranty or some non existing cheap company’s warranty.
- The best price of Apple iPhone X is Rs. 144,999 in Pakistan in official warranty ( without discount ), while the without warranty Grey market cost of iPhone X Apple is N/A.
- The price stated above is valid all over Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta and Muzaffarabad. Slight deviations are expected, always visit your local shop to verify iPhone X specs and for exact local prices.